at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Go Cats Go

For those who do not live in the land of oz, last weekend was our Australian football league grand final and the Geelong Cats won. Our household was extremely pleased to say the least. However my body was not to please with me. After two bottles of champagne any food looked good and l ate pretty much everything and anything l could see, including a plate of party pies at midnight. The damage was 2 kilos but after my 1500 calorie workouts yesterday its back to a 1 kilo gain. I do say workouts because l did body step, zumba and then meet some mums at the basket ball court in the afternoon for an hour. So in total 3 hours.

In all l think it would take about 7 hours of hard gym work to burn off the calories l consumed in one day. So tonight l promised the children l would take them out for dinner. Going out for dinner is extremely hard for me. My willpower sucks at the best of times. Then being surrounded by tables full of food, being able to smell the food and seeing people eating makes it even harder. So tonight l am going in with a plan, l am taking cash and no debit cards and l am taking some work in with me. No money and distraction of work should help me.

Today is Body Combat and then another work out with the mums at the primary school in the afternoon. I was also thinking about posting my food diary on here on a daily basis. Is anyone interested in seeing this?? Please let me know otherwise l wont bother.

Now if you are interested in following my blog down the left hand side here there is a section saying "follow blog" click on there to sign in and join. You don't need to have a GMail you can use your regular email (which is what l do). Once you become a follower you can comment on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment