at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Thursday 29 September 2011

Back to 67kgs

I am back to 67 kilos. It has taken some decoys to remove me from the pantry and fridge. Decoy number 1-stay busy, very, very, very busy. I have been doing double work out this week, one in the gym in the morning followed by another in the afternoon. The afternoon workout is timed with the time l am most likely to snack. So not only have l been burning extra calories but l have avoided eating them in the first place. Decoy number 2- small amounts and then wait. If l want food, l take a very small portion eat it, wait 5 mins, drink some water wait 5 mins more and then if l am still hungry l start the process all over again. Nine times out of ten l eat the first bit and then get distracted and find that l have managed to make it to my next meal. Decoy - 3 Joe my Personal Trainer. When you are paying some one to train you, you want results and the only way that is going to happen is combining the hard work at the gym with some hard work with the diet. Joe is really pushing me beyond my comfort zone and l am seeing results. So l am happy to recommend him his mobile number 0408 312 647. I believe everyone should get a program written up and walk it through with someone to ensure your techniques is correct. You can do a 100 sit ups a day, but if you are doing them wrong it is going to do nothing for you but give you an injury and waste your time. Sometimes when you heap a slump it helps to do a few sessions with a PT to pick you back up again and ensure your technique is correct.

So my aim is now to be 66kgs for my eldest sons birthday next Saturday. I should be able to make it. It does pain me to say that in the last 6 weeks l have lost 10kilos but l have also put on 10kilos. I gain 2 kilos, loss 2 kilos, gain three kilos, loss three kilos. In one week l can do so much damage and have to work so hard to loss the weight again. If only l didnt gain the weight in the first place l would have already reached my goal weight. Seeing those numbers motivate me. I am over the merry go round, l want my hard work to count for something otherwise another Christmas will pass and l would not of reached my goal of 60kgs.   

No comments:

Post a Comment