at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Wednesday 21 September 2011

mindless = kilos

My mindless eating leads quickly to lots of calories. Lots and lots and lots of calories. So many that l will need to run for at least an hour tonight to make a very small dint in the large amount l ate.

You may be asking what is mindless eating. Well mindless eating, for me, is the food you eat whilst not thinking. This morning whilst putting the groceries away l ate, wait for it, 1020 calories. Yes, 1020 calories in under 20mins. I thought l will eat one donut that isn't many, by the time it came for me to put the donuts away in the pantry l didn't have to because l had eaten the entire packet. Worst still l did the same with the BBQ, just grab a few here a few there and then again went to put the box in a container and found l had eaten the entire box. Argghhhhh, it is frustrating because l didn't even give myself the chance to really enjoy the calories because l ate them without even realising (or not wanting to realise) what l was doing.

In the past l normally brush my teeth just before l go grocery shopping, l hate eating or drinking anything after l brush my teeth because everything tastes weird to me. So l normally do this to stop myself from eating whilst doing my grocery shopping. The other thing l normally do when putting the groceries away is chew gum or eat an apple. Both take alot of chewing and when chewing gum you can't eat anything else. So because l didn't do either one of these this morning l ate 1020 calories. So far today my calorie count is at 1250 (that is how many calories l ate yesterday and that was even with having mc donalds) so it will be a salad for lunch and a salad for dinner today. At least the weather is salad weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment