at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Have l ever mentioned how much l love Tuesdays?

I know l say it over and over again but l do love Tuesdays. It is always the week l weight the least, most people would after completing three hours worth of work outs. Tomorrow is a different story with a tupperware party, but it is one with a twist. After the tupperware party a bootie camp will be conducted in the backyard, l will ask everyone to try and measure their calories consumed during the tupperware demonstration and then proceed to show them how much they have to work to burn those calories off. Novel concept. Albeit l can't see many people turning up to future parties l hold ;-)

One great philosopher once said "you are who you associate with" I've always held this to be true, l try to surround myself with people who provide energy and interest to my life. I hope l can provide this to you. Positive and good vibes that all of us do struggle with something(s) in life. By reading my struggles and what l am doing to make positive changes in my life will hopefully help you to.

Enjoy your week people, oh by the way did l mention how much l LOVE TUESDAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment