at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Ground hog day

Feeling like my life is ground hog day. The same things play out the same way day in day out. I am looking forward to a holiday to change the routine and get some new inspiration. Only 8 more sleeps to go and then family vacation. I am looking forward to seeing the big strawberry again and milking the cows at the diary. I am also looking forward to the endless activity that happens when we go away. The place we are going to has both an indoor and outdoor pool. Last time we went to this place the kids had me in the pool at 7am, back home at 8.30 for breakfast, then out the door again before ten for either an adventure or back in the pool. The days just fly buy as l have fun playing with the children and being out of my normal routine. This time away l am going to pay attention to my diet. Normally l relax my eating which normally results in a weight gain even with all the extra curriculum activities. So this time no coco pops for breakfast and chocolate every night after dinner. Strawberries are in season so l am looking forward to having these for breakfast with yogurt and muesli. Fresh salads for dinner and lunch and then l can have a few glasses of wine after all the swimming l will be doing.

Until the holiday l have to keep motivated to keep my eating on track. Have decided till l go away l am not going to focus on losing any more weight but just maintain my current weight and try to push my fitness level instead. Eating those few extra calories a day allows me to have the energy l need to really push myself during my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment