at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Thursday 20 October 2011

Holiday are great but...

My holiday was great. However l am bringing more back with me than what l took, that is 4kgs of fat. Yes 4 kilos in one week. It always amazes me how hard it is to lose but to put back on is a sinch. Anyway my plans of a healthy holiday went out the door. As soon as l checked in my diet checked out and nothing was off the menu. The sad thing is l didnt go too crazy and l exercised every day. Imagine what the damage would of been without the excerise and minimal restraint l showed.

Now l am back, and l start all over again. The plus side is my pantry and fridge are empty and ready for me to fill with healthy food. Fingers crossed this weight falls off as quickly as it came on.

No comments:

Post a Comment