at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Monday 10 October 2011

Help

It is late and l am trying to complete my uni work to only find my stomach grumbling. I confess l have been great today with my food until 20 mins ago where l just consumed, wait for it,,, four bowls and big bowls of corn flakes. You might think this isn't much but it works out to be 500 calories. It takes me an hour of hard slog at the gym to burn those calories and only 5 mins to consume them. Arghhhhh!!!! This is why losing the last seven kilos suck. At least l only have seven kilos to go now. I do remember not long ago when l would of killed to be at the weight l am now. Now that l am here l really want to be 60kgs. Not as bad as l wanted the four bowls of corn flakes.  Thank god it's Tuesday tomorrow, and l now have a regular gym buddie which makes my workouts even more enjoyable. So l have to work extra hard to work off those corn flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment