at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Sunday 30 October 2011

the girl who is struggling now to lose 11kgs

I know it doesn't take me long to gain back all the weight that has taken me so long to lose. Well not all the weight l have lost because l was 118 kgs and l am currently (gulp) 71kgs. In august l got down to 67kgs. Oh, well l did it once l can do it again. I believe their is seven weeks now to Christmas, l can still lose 11 kgs by Christmas but wont be as easy. This always happens to me, l start seeing results and then get excited and then go backwards very quickly.

So today l am doing my Monday declaration which many a person has done, l don't know why people choose a Monday to do it but it is the beginning of a new week and a new me. Slate is scrubbed clean and start again, this time next week the aim is to be 69kgs, l will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment