at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Wednesday 2 November 2011

New scales and they are kinder

I purchased new scales today. The last ones went to heaven after my cleaning efforts on Tuesday, how was l suppose to know that you shouldn't bleach them? Anyway l purchased new scales today, same brand but different model. The only problem is that my yard post hasn't moved but the tool l am using to measure this has, and these scales are far kinder. I jumped on them today and my current weight is 68kgs. I know l could not of dropped from 71kgs to 68kgs in five days. I may dream of weight loss like that but l know it is not possible for me to achieve. Whilst l am happy to report l am 68kgs l cant help thinking about what l would of been on my old scales. Luckily l have been taking my measurements so l this will be a better indicator on how l am going.

So l am now back on target to be 60kgs by Christmas thanks to my kinder scales.

I finally went to do the boxing class again this morning and once again needed to take a asthma pump six times to get to the end. I do not know what it is with this one class, but it is the only class that pushes me past my VO2 max. This does not feel comfortable. Albeit to see results you need to do this, so l now declare l will be attending the boxing class from now on. If l don't challenge myself l wont improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment