at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Monday 7 November 2011

back to 67kgs yay!!!

Im am back to 67kgs, my husband assures me that the new scales are no different than the old ones because his weight never moves and he was the same weight on the new scales as the old ones. I also found my measurements from my 67kg wait previously and they match up with my current measurements. So yay, yay, yay, l am back on target to goal 60kgs by Christmas. Which is less than seven weeks away. Seven kilos in seven weeks, l can do this.

It really all comes down to food choice and portion control. It is amazing how much this impacts my weight. As l get closer to my goal it will get harder to lose the weight, it will also be a big adjustment trying to maintain the weight. I haven't been 60kgs since l was 19, so it will be interesting to see how l go. Hopefully 2012 will bring a new year of new habits, one's that don't revolve around food and the kitchen.

I have been so absorbed by my children and husband doing this weight loss challenge has allowed me to get to know myself again. I had forgotten about ME whilst caring for everyone else. But how l am to tell my children they have to look after themselves when l wasn't looking after myself. With discovering myself again l now have a different outlook and look forward to see what challenges await.

No comments:

Post a Comment