at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Monday 28 November 2011

Turn your cant into can

Well only a few weeks left till my dead line. I am still 67kgs, which l am chuffed about. I am glad that l have managed to maintain my weight with out going back into old habits. Last time l went on a weight loss goal when l reached it l fell pregnant and soon found many excuses to gain weight back. This time there will be no more babies, no more excuses. I quote " She turned her cant into can and her dreams into plans". That is how l feel right at this very moment.

For once l am extremely happy with all of my efforts, l have worked bloody hard this year and it has paid off , in more ways than l could of ever excepted. I am excited to be moving forward on this new chapter of trying to maintain my weight as my schedule becomes even more complicated. But l will continue to to turn cant into can and my dreams into plans. Watch out world my Dreams are huge so just you wait and see what is coming around the corner.

So l have a few weeks left to try and lose a few more kilos. I know their is a good chance l wont reach the target of 60kgs, but l am not ashamed. Last time l was 60kgs was when l was 16. If l can reach 63kgs which is the weight l was when l first met my husband l will have the best Christmas present of all.

My body has changed a lot since l was last this weight. I always worked out but never achieved the current muscle mass l currently have. My arms and back are taking shape nicely, now if my bum and thighs would kindly follow l will be a very happy girl.

Here's to dreaming big! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment