at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Wednesday 14 December 2011

close to a new year

We are heading full steam ahead into a new year. I look back and reflect on all that l have achieved this year and l am amazed how much you can stuff into one year. Life at present couldn't be better. Albeit l have not reached my goal of 60kgs, l am still 67kgs and will maintain this weight now until the new year. 2012 will be the year l will lose those 7kgs and maintain that weight.

My two weight goals are 65kgs by my birthday which is 4th of February and 60kgs by October. That is plenty of time for me to then maintain that weight leading up to Christmas.

Next year brings the new challenge of working for three weeks which will change bootie camp session but fingers crossed the girls will still show up after school for a work out and maybe l can sneak out before anyone rises in the morning for some early morning jogs.

One thing l have learnt that exercise does help the shape of my body and my mental state of mind. However it is what passes my mouth that makes the biggest difference when it comes to my weight. I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and follow me on my journey into 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment