at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Still there

I cant believe there is only eight weeks to Christmas and once again l am no where close to my goal. Like every addict l went back for a hit and stayed there a bit too long and l am now currently (gulp!!!) 72 kilos. Yes l well and truly have gained back weight and some. I can see the weight as well this time, l can see my tummy is back, and my thighs are bouncing and rubbing when l am running and l generally feel uncomfortable. So today l start all over again, trying to remember why l am losing weight. So watch out world Gaby is on the last legs of this journey, and this is one journey l want to reach. It has been a bump ride so far with many twist and turns and now the last eight weeks is going to be a hard slog but l am determined to reach this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment