at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Sunday 8 April 2012

No easter eggs

I am currently sitting with a ticking time bomb behind me. Well it's not ticking, because chocolate easter eggs dont tick. But my willpower is ticking. I have not had a egg yet, well l didn't have one yesterday. I well and truly had my fair share of Easter eggs and hot cross buns before the big event. Now after Easter egg hunts and visiting my sister l have a huge bowl of chocolate behind me. I have deliberately placed it behind me so the visual temptation is not there. This is a test of my willpower and new determination.

Now l am one who believes in moderation, believe but does not practise. I always have the best intentions of just have one easter egg or just two squares of chocolate, to find myself an hour later wondering where did the block of chocolate go? and how come there isn't any more easter eggs left? It's because l keep on going up saying oh just one more, just one more, and then finally ohhh stuff it l have already eaten too much may as well eat the rest and then l wont be tempted to eat it tomorrow.

So l am trying a new psychological control technique today. Everytime l am tempted to eat the chocolate l think about that sick feeling l get after gorging on chocolate. You know that feeling, and then think about the feeling l get after eating an apple. It's working so far, but then again it is only 8am. But l know l can do it!!!! down to 74kgs today, fingers crossed tomorrow l will be 73kgs. Its strange how l can easily drop weight down to around 72kgs, as soon as l hit 72 kilos it gets harder and then when l got to 67kilos it felt impossible hence why l didnt go below that.

Happy Easter everyone and avoid the ticking bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment