at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Saturday 7 April 2012

I've been a bad girl

I've been a bad girl and paying the price for it. Currently while l seat and write this l can see and feel the bulge of my stomach, it has reappeared to haunt me and remind me that l can not go and eat crap and except to get away with it. I have not gotten away with it at all, jumped on the scales this morning and nearly had a small heart attack, 75 kgs, yes 75kgs, l have managed to gain 8 kgs back very easily. So this morning instead of gorging myself with easter eggs, l went for a walk and did a 30 min workout in the back yard and had a bowl of porridge.

That is the thing, when l jump off the deep end, l take a run up, and jump the furthest l can. I am lucky to have this blog to keep me honest. So it starts all over again. Changing my diet back to one that is clean and if l want something that isnt l have to work for it first. It's a fact of life, l cant sit on my ass and eat all the junk l want and be healthy. It felt so good after my workout this morning. I did forget how good it is to have that feeling. I think everybody needs to be reminded how good it feels when you are healthy. One thing that did not feel good this morning is jogging. OMG l need a belly and bottom bra, l hated the feeling of my stomach and bottom giving me whip lash every time l ran. I also couldnt run as fast or as far, l dont believe this is because my fitness has dropped off but moving an extra 8 kilos is hard work.

So in normal Gaby fashion l will find the silver lining which is "atleast l dont need to use weights for my work outs because l piled it on naturally". So now to get cracking and loss 5 kilos by Mothers Day and l will have to inform my children no chocolate for mothers day, might do the mothers day 5km fun run.

No comments:

Post a Comment