at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Monday 16 April 2012

back to good habits

So l went back through my books to work out when my weight loss was working for me. I discovered it was when l was tracking my food and exercise. So today l am back to using myfitness pal and wearing my heart rate monitor. I really do suffer from food amnesia, where l totaly forget about that piece of chocolate l happened to consume. However my fitnesspal prevents that from happening, because l always have my phone with me, what l generally do is put it into my phone before l put it into my mouth.

I am still 72 kgs and my aim is to get down to 68kg so four more kilos to go. I swear the last three kilos l lost where all on my stomach, l still have some there but the muffin top in my jeans has nearly gone. Felt awful to be uncomfortable in my clothes again. I really dont like that feeling at all, so this is incentive enough for me to continue on this path.

My favourite quote for the week is "Im not losing weight. I am getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again." Love it, so this is my inspirational quote for the week.

How are you all going with your weight? Do you struggling with fluctuating weight like myself? Find it hard to lose weight, or have difficulty putting on weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment