at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Friday 24 January 2014

Slowly moving in the right direction

I am slowly moving in the right direction. My diet is slowly returning to my previous style. Trying to cut our the sugar and processed food slowly. I have to say since cleaning up my diet my energy levels have been through the roof. It wasn't easy, the first three days l felt completed drained, but on day four woke up with all the energy of a child waking up on Christmas morning.

Today l tried something a bit different, fat cavition. They use this ultrasonic laser and rub it over the area you choose, which doesn't hurt a bit, feels like a nice warm massage. However the next step hurt on my outer thighs, not on my tummy. They use this vacuum machine, they only go over the area twice but it bloody hurt. It has left some bruising but so far it looks like the results may be worth it. After the vacuum you need to stand on a vibrating table for 15 minutes and then you are done. I will keep a close eye on the measurements to see if it makes a difference. I have another session next Saturday, ouch!!!!

In the meantime the kids are returning back to school and the youngest is starting Kinda this week. I am sad that school holidays have to come to an end. However l am looking forward to getting back into a routine and starting my new healthy lifestyle habits. It will be nice to finally get into a routine that l know wont change.

At present the aim is to go to the gym Monday - Friday. I have to first wait for Cricket season to end to be able to go on Friday after work. I also have to wait till my middle child has full weeks at school to be able to do Wednesday. But by the end of February l should be able to make this happen.

I am hoping returning to the gym and moving towards my old diet will help me get back to where l was. A fit and healthy women. I am 34 in a couple of weeks and l know it becomes more difficult as you get older, so l feel so urgency to get to where l want to be, as maintenance is always easier than full transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment