at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Sunday 12 January 2014

New program

I am a bit excited. I needed something to kick me out of my current diet and exercise rut. So after lots of research l have decided l am going to try the Shortcut to Shred by Jim Stoppani. It is the one program that sounds like me. Scientifically tested  and hardcore weight lifting. I guess you can say l am not the typical female. I love nothing more than lifting weights. I find great pleasure in the art form and l am looking forward to seeing my muscular physic return. It will be a full on six weeks, but well worth it.

The one thing l am using to help motivate me is my family. If l can show my husband the results l have gotten he will give it a go. Plus when l am eating clean the rest of my family is, due to the simple fact that l am the one who provides them with all of their food.

I am deeply concerned with keeping my children healthy and fit. I notice how easy it is to let my middle child sit and play the xbox all day. He is happy, he is not annoying any one and he is quiet. So each day l have to remind myself to drag all the boys out at least once a day. During the school holidays l have been trying to be a good role model on how to be physically active. Rather than kicking the children outside while l sit on the computer, l have been going out with them gardening, playing cricket, riding our bikes, walking to the shops etc.

So this year l need to be a good role model for my children which includes being a healthy weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment