at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Sunday 26 January 2014

Let the hard work begin

Well today was crazy, l blew my food consumption yesterday, again. Really have to work on conscious eating. I often find myself stuffing food in my mouth and l am not even aware of it. For example, making dinner l find that l chop and the cheese for the boys and instinctively pop a couple of pieces in my mouth while l do it. Those couple of pieces quickly add up to over 300 calories before l even sit down for dinner and it doesn't even register that l have eaten anything.

I am not sure if the hypnotherapy sessions are working. However l am finding that l am not as hungry. I also haven't gotten to that starving level l normally get to if l don't eat often. I am also feeling fuller sooner during eating. So they may be working. I will continue with the six week program of hypnotherapy as it doesn't require much effort and l actually think it helps me to go to sleep at night.

I am loving wearing my body bugg again. It stops me from treating myself with food after exercise. I always think l have burnt more calories than l actually have, and then think it is okay to eat more during the rest of the day. However the body bugg brings me back down to earth with the truth.

So in saying all of that, today l have managed to keep to my calorie goals and getting a session in at the gym all while working for part of the day and getting in a few quality hours with the family.

As for the body laser cavity results. Well have lost a 1 cm off my waist and half a cm of each thigh. So l will go again this Saturday and see the results of two sessions. They say the second session provides greater results. Hmmmmm, well l have to wait and see about that next Saturday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment