at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Hello 2013

As we enter a new year, l can not help but have that feeling of disappoint on how l have let my weight go. I spent energy both emotional and psychical to lose the weight and within a blink of an eye and a moment of lost focus it all started to come back.

2013 is the year that l will try to find a way that my diet isn't all consuming of my time and focus, that some how l'll learn to be aware of my eating without it taking a large hold on my life. With reflection l can see that anything that takes up that much time is not a sustainable practice.  Like one, somehow you need to be aware of it's presence with out it distracting you.

This is my new weight loss goal, to somehow learn to be aware of my eating, but for it not to consume me. Some people who read this will totally understand what l mean about the consumption that diet can play on your life. It's such a hard practice, like walking on a tight rope, their is only a small margin to get it right, and the rest is a huge scary fall. When you fall off a tightrope it is hard to get back on and work out what to do right to keep yourself on, your pride has been broken and worst still with weight everyone who is around you know's you have lost control. You can't hide it, you just have to own up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment