at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Monday 4 June 2012

Long time no speak

Long time no speak. Life has returned back to normal and l enjoy every part,but my diet. I now realise l could never work from home, unless my house didn't have a kitchen. I find myself using the kitchen as a distraction. Chocolate and cakes has crept back into my diet and so has pimples and lack of energy. A new cake shop has opened up across the road from me and they are yummy and cheap. Which makes it very hard for me to resist. The one thing l have noticed since starting my weight lose journey is realising how much your diet effects your body. It's not the weight gain l notice, it's something more important to me. It's the way l feel, when l am exercising and eating clean, words can not describe the way l feel in my skin. There is nothing l enjoy more than working up a huge sweat because l know the high feeling l will have afterwards. The feeling lastswith me all day, it keeps me in a good mood and helps me to see the bright side rather than the dark.

However after a few weeks of poor food choices and little exercise that feeling is gone. Once you've tasted that feeling of being healthy no cake can compare. So now l can recognise the signals and make changes sooner to help keep me on the straight and narrow. It is a constant challenge to make the right choices however the way l feel when l make the wrong ones makes it easier to correct myself.

So cheers to that good feeling, fingers crossed I'll have it back by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment