at my biggest

at my biggest
christmas 2005

Monday 25 April 2016

It's been a long time

It's been a while and a lot has changed. I now work five days a week and l have moved areas. The biggest change is my weight (not in a good way). I got back up to 96 kilos after Christmas. That scared me when l could round up my weight to 100 kilos. So l have gone back to tracking my food and exercise. I am now done to 88 kilos but finding it so hard to drop any further.

I am now at the cross roads trying to work out what l can fit into my schedule to help me lose weight. I would love to join the gym again but l am so uncertain. I know l need to bite the bullet and just do it. The hardest thing for me is justifying the time and expense on me.  I don't know if it's a women thing  mother thing that we feel guilty when we do something for ourselves.

But l guess l would feel more guilty if l was unwell and didn't live as long because l didn't take care of myself.

That's it! l am ending this entry, getting dinner started and heading to the gym to sign up. Wish me luck people.

No comments:

Post a Comment